Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC075
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
Tempered Glass is a type of glass with evenly distributed compressive stresses on the surface which is made by heating Float Glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air.This process will improve the glass exterior compressive stress and interior tensile stress resistance,which can improve the overall mechanical strength of glass and effectively improve the glass wind pressure and shock resistance and result in good thermal stability.
Characteristic of Tempered Glass
1.Security:Once breakage occurs,the glass breaks into small cubical fragments which are relatively harmless to human body;
2.High strength:Intensity of the glass is increased 3-5 times when compared to ordinary glass;
3.High thermal stability,tempered glass can be withstand the large temperature difference 200℃,
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass .
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.