Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC074
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
1). Temper Glass is also called toughened glass.Tempered glass has been processed intense heating and rapid cooling in a controlled process.
Tempered glass will not break into sharp shards,but will instead break into small pieces or fragments.These fragments of tempered glass also called cuboids,because of their shape,and will not cut or cause harm as easily as regular glass.
2). Most Common Users of Tempered Glass
Tempered glass is used when thermal resistant,strength and safety are the primary considerations.Tempered glass is most commonly found in the side and rear window of automobiles.
Tempered glass is also widely used in building,for frameless glass doors,slider doors or any application where human contact and safety are considerations.Cell phones sometimes have tempered glass in their construction,because of its durability and scratch resistant quality.
Tempered glass is also used for cooking and baking utensils.
Max size 13000mm*3660mm Min size 300mm*300mm
Min curved radius 450mm
Arc of length: Max 3600mm Min300mm
Height: Max 13000mm Min300mm
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass .
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.