Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC072
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
Tempered Glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the inner part is in tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury.As a result of its safety and strength, tempered glass is used in variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, as acomponent of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware.
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass .
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.