Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC073
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
Tempered Glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating Float Glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down.
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.