Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC069
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
Tempered Glass is made by heating flat glass to just below its softening temperature and suddenly chilling it with jets of cold air. It results the outer skins under powerful compressive stress and the interior with severe tensile stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be overcome by the compressional stress on the surfaces to assure safety of use.
Glass color can be clear/Ultra clear/low iron/bronze/blue/Europe-grey/Dark- grey/reflective
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass .
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.