Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC024
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 12MM
Technics: Physically Tempered
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
Tempered Glass and Laminated Glass are two of the most common types of safety glass. If you`re in the process of building or upgrading your home you may have already been asked to choose some safety glass for some of your windows and doors.
1. Skylight, storefront, office indoor partition;
2. Shower door, sliding door, swinging door;
3. Pool fence, balustrade, balcony;
4. Dining table, glass furniture;
5. Window, curtain wall, stairs, glass wall, glass railing;
6. Splash back, shower screen, glass floor.
We can make holes, cutouts, hinges, grooves, notch, polished edges, beveled edges, chamfered edges, grinding edges and safety corner as customer need.
1. Safety: when broken, tempered glass becomes small granules, which prevent substantial hurt to human body.
2. High strength: the strength of tempered glass is 4 to 5 times that of annealed glass.
3. Thermal stability: tempered glass has excellent thermal stability, which can withstand up to 300°C thermal shock.
such as glazed door, curtain wall, vertical window, partition wall, and partition screen close to heat source and subject to violent thermal shock.
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.