Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTTGC015
Appearance: Flat Tempered
Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 5MM
Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Daily Products
Packaging: ply wood cases
pattern and remain within its frame. This is not always the case as the broken pieces only hold onto adjoining pieces and can fall out of their frame.
What makes tempered glass a safety glass is that it is significantly more durable than ordinary glass and it is designed to break into less harmful pebble-like pieces instead of sharp and
Flat Tempered glass Features:
1. 5 times harder than ordinary Float Glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it can not be cut down.
Advantages of Tempered Glass
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220°C.
5. Sizes are produced per customer request; once tempered, cannot be cut down
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.