Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd
Model No.: CTLGC013
Type: Float Glass
Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
Function: Electromagnetic Shielding, Photochromic, Decorative, Electric Heating, Fireproof, Anti-theft, Bullet-proof
Intermediate Film: Fabric
Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
Packaging: ply wood cases
Laminated Glass is a kind of high-grade safety glass formed after adhesive materials PVB (polyvinyl butyral) film are put between two or more than two pieces of glass to stick together under
high temperature and pressure.
The primary feature of laminated glass is the safety it provides under impact. Ordinary glass easily breaks into long sharp pieces that can bring about serious and even grave injuries. Though laminated glass may break, fragments of glass stay tightly bonded to its interlayer, reducing the risk of injuries. For this reason, this type of glass is required for windshields of vehicles and for overhead glazing by most building codes.
Burglars usually enter the house or car by breaking the windows to reach out for the door and window handles. This type of glass can keep them from forcing their entry. In case this is broken by accident, it still has an interlayer to give protection. It can be made of multiple layers of thick glass and interlayer, to let it withstand bomb blasts and bullets.
Noise can easily enter a house or building through the windows. This glass has the ability to prevent unwanted noise with its sound reduction index, which is higher than that of monolithic glass that has the same thickness.
Control of solar energy
While skylights and the like provide natural light, they can cause glare and too much heat, which can increase air conditioning costs. A Tinted Laminated Glass provides the best solution.
Control of UV rays
UV rays cause the fading of furnishings. The interlayer of this glass has UV absorbing properties to screen out these damaging rays.
1. Safety: The laminated glass inlaid in buildings will still completely remain in the original frame when impacted by any external force even if the glass gets broken, persons inside and outside the buildings will not be hurt by the splashing glass fragments. Can resistant hurricane, earthquake, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Decoration: Different tinted inter layer will harmonize the building appearances to meet the demand of architects.
3. Anti-UV: Effectively block UV rays in the sunlight as high as over 99%, energy saving.
4. Anti-noisy: PVB film can obstruct and absorb sound so as to reduce noise.
Application of Laminated Glass
1. Swimming Pool Fence
2. Stair Stage
3. Balcony Guardrail
5. Glass Roof
6. Other ApplicationLooking for ideal Laminated Insulated Glass Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Decorative Laminated Glass are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 12mm Laminated Glass Price. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2019 Jinan Coton Glass Co., Ltd All rights reserved.